Friday, 17 February 2017

Wings Canvas

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a mixed media canvas.  A few months ago I bought two ephemera packs from Emerald City Crafts on Etsy and the images I have used on this piece are cut from the front sheet.


Supplies used:
Les Beaux Oiseaux ephmera pack
Leonie Pujol Kaleidoscope Dreams stamp set
Rich Cocoa Momento ink
Copier paper stained with coffee
Bottle caps from stash
Patterned papers from stash
Canvas from The Works
Decopatch Glue






The sentiment is from Leonie Pujol's Kaleidoscope Dreams stamp set which I stamped on to copier paper which I stained with coffee.

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge -  http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning canvas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful canvas Tracy, lots of lovely details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous work of art, great addictive piece.xx ♥{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Tracy and love how you have used the birds. Thank you for the shout out on my store.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful canvas Tracy, love the bird theme and colours. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous fab colours and loving those cabouchons so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous!! Love those gorgeous bottle top images!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project Tracy.
    Lovely to see someone using bottle tops - I have a few from various kits and never know what to do whit them!

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x