Saturday, 25 February 2017

Snow much fun!

Hello friends.  Today I'm sharing a digital project made in Serif Craft Artist and using one of my own photos.

This photo was taken on our holiday between Christmas and New Year 2010.  I picked this photo to create a scrap page as I love the opposing powers of the vehicle (man) and the a snow (nature).  The embellishments are mostly from Daisytrail Magical Moment kit.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge - Winter - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/dsc-159-with-decosse-dynamite-doodles.html

11 comments:

  1. Great digital page and love the photo-we haven't had any snow that actually laid for two-just wet flurries that disappear as quick as they came
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we both like Craft Artist, I don't use mine enough but as you can import your own things it's awesome. Love this make.x♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that's an amazing page I love it totally beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well balanced, eye for real detail and those digital embellishments work so well for the winter theme. I love using Serif Craft Artist and turn to it so much and use it for designing my blog too. Well done on this scrapbook page my friend, it's simply perfect. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks amazing so clever love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy this is a stunning page I love your photo. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Beautiful page Tracy, I love the centre shape and how it makes your eye go to the snowplow. Great title too. Love your embellishments it all ties in so beautifully, a fabulous page.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful page, great photo!

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x