Monday, 16 January 2017

Dance like nobody is watching...

Greetings Petals!

I hope you had a good weekend.  Today I wanted to share a digital project inspired by Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges blog.  This month's theme is Music.  I have used one of my favourite quotes on this piece, sometimes I do dance when there is no music, dancing makes me feel happy so does music but sometimes I just like to dance to my own tune!



Digital kits and elements used;
Nutracker Christmas
From this day forward
Art Deco Cruise
Vintage Animals
Vintage Valentine
Age of Elegance

Until next time, dance like nobody is watching!

Creative Blessings.  x

Challnges I would like to enter;

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Music - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/dsc-158-with-digistamps4joy-music.html

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and I do love this quote too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super project and what a fabulous quote. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty this is gorgeous love the verse Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project great image and background-and I love the sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Music" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever layout with a wonderful quote. Love it. Thank you for linking up with us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful sentiment and very pretty indeed, very classy design and done with such detail. Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful project and love the quote
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x