Thursday, 28 July 2016

Inspired by Digitally "Sweet" Challenges

Hello long time no blog but I'm back and my plan is to blog at least 3 days a week from now on!

Today I have created a 100% digital project, a scrapbook page of my sister and I.  I was inspired by the Digitally "Sweet" Challenges blog where the theme is Travel.


I have used my Craft Artist Software together with Vintaj Mariner's Journey and Daisytrail Art Deco Cruise kits.

As many of know I really enjoy digital crafting so I love it that there is a digital challenge, it gives me the motivation to use my photos in a form of scrapbook.  The great thing about having this digital software is I can keep it as it is (which saves on storage as I have 100s of 1000s of photographs which would be a lot of scrapbooks!), change parts of it, print it as a page, print the elements and photo or use it as a plan for a handcrafted page.   I think sometimes digital crafting is overlooked but there are many plus sides to it.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges;

Digitally "Sweet" Challenges - Travel - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/dsc-152-with-all-dressed-up-stamps.html

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back Tracy. Love this layout and beautiful photograph of you and your sister.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook page Tracy. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page the design is perfect Its a lovley memory to treasure love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! what a wonderful page, beautifully put together.love all the embellishments you have added to bring it all together. I agree digital is so underrated. Good to have you join us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet and making a 100% digital project. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree it is beautiful love the embellishments very well put together colours are beautiful and bring it all together so well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My beautiful daughters well done Tracy its beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific page showing off your beautiful smiling faces, well deserved of recognition at Digitally Sweet, congrats !

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x