Sunday, 8 May 2016

Floral Fancy - Digital Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing the birthday card I made for my grandmother.

I used Serif Craft Artist, and from Digifiddle Designs to make this 100% digital card.  I think digital crafting is a super way to save money on craft supplies and postage as it can either be sent via email or social media or printed off and posted as a flat item.

I'm afraid my grandmother isn't very techy savvy, so I printed it on to glossy photo cardstock and mounted it on a scalloped card base and popped it in the post.

I would love to know if you enjoy digital crafting?  What do think the plus and minus points are of digital crafting?

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally Sweet Challenge - Digital Birthday Cards - May Challenge #150 - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/may-challenge-150-with-imagine-that.html

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, beautifully created card, I love the background. I also like digital crafting and use MCS and Serif. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy this is beautiful and a card your Grandmother will love I'm sure. Love your layout and font. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you next month.

    What do I think of digital crafting? I LOVE it. Especially when you can make a card like this and send it email or print it and send in the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty a great card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty a great card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.
    I love making digital cards. Easier on my sore hands and easier to post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation, thanks for joining in our challenge and sharing your talent.xx
    Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x