Thursday, 11 February 2016

Zoo Digital Scrapbook Page

Hello peeps!  Today I have done some digital scrapbooking.  I was having a virtual flick through my photos when this one of a sleeping snow leopard caught my eye.

I took the photos in to Craft Artist and had a play with frames and effects and added a few elements from the Daisytrail African Safari digikit.



This photo is from Banham Zoo, Norfolk and was taken on a visit in 2003.

Creative Blessings.  x

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge - #147 Spots & Stripes - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/february-challenge-147-with-robyns.html

7 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook page Tracy, the leopard look fab in the frame. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,nature at its best
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice design. This would look good in our mini futur house at the farm. Love it Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful layout, I love your digital work. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Hope to see more of your work in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. If you sign in using your blog ULR I will make time to pop over to your blog too. Blessings, Tracy x