- Anna Marie Designs black card stock
- Dandelion & Daisy designer papers cut into a doily using Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch
- Gems from my stash added to the centre of the flowers on the doily
- Silver & purple twine and black card cat button from my stash
- Glossy accents on the crystal ball
The little Book of Shadows is made from Anna Marie Designs kraft card inked with Tea Dye distress ink and crumpled, pages from an old charity find book. The spine is stitched with cooper coloured twine and stamped with the symbols for the God & Goddess and a cauldron.
I have coloured Witchball using the following Graph It markers;
Skin; 4120, 4125, 4155, 4170, Eyes; 3245, 3250, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140, Lips; 5280, Hat & Cloak; 6110, 6120, 6130, 6140, 6175, Necklace & Hat Element; 7160
You can buy Witchball at the Faery Ink shop, check out more creations on the blog and join the Facebook group.
Until next time, creative blessings, x